FEDERAL WAY, WA -- Since its launch in spring 2006, iLevel by Weyerhaeuser has worked closely with builders and building material dealers to streamline construction, reduce costs and improve the quality of the structural frame. The company has introduced numerous products, software and services to help boost customer profitability in a tough market while making it easier for builders to meet the new green building standards. Today, iLevel continues to build upon the decades of experience and technology developed by its Weyerhaeuser and Trus Joist® brands to meet residential, multi-family and light commercial construction needs. www.iLevel.com
"When Weyerhaeuser created iLevel, our goal was to provide products and solutions to help our customers save construction time and money," said Larry Burrows, Weyerhaeuser Senior Vice President of Wood Products. "Through the dedicated work of our associates, we have accomplished that. Whether it's new high-performance engineered wood products, specialty lumber, framing software, or top-notch service and technical support, we continue to innovate and deliver industry leading products and services to support our customers for years to come."
Highlights of iLevel offerings developed in the past five years to help reduce time, labor and call-backs, and optimize the structural frame, include:
- Specialty lumber: Products such as iLevel Framer Series® Lumber, Weyerhaeuser Premium™ Joists, Weyerhaeuser Green Studs and Weyerhaeuser Pro Series™ Lumber provide higher performance than commodity lumber through guaranteed straightness, superior strength, and dimensional stability.
- Engineered wood products: New materials designed to meet demanding applications include iLevel® Shear Brace; Parallam® Plus PSL; TimberStrand® LSL beams with large-hole capacities; TJ® Insulated headers, corners and rim board; and new additions to the popular TJI® Joist line, including TJI 560D deep-depth joists.
- Oriented strand board: Enhancements to iLevel® Edge Gold™ floor panels, such as pre-printed fastening templates and face-up panel bundle shipment, help simplify and speed floor construction.
- Software: New programs such as Javelin® whole-house design software, Forte® single-member sizing software, and Stellar® fabrication software help streamline construction of code-compliant frames and reduce jobsite material waste.
- Services: iLevel NextPhase® Site Solutions provide dealers with a comprehensive package of structural building products, services, software, fabrication equipment, and marketing support for pre-cut and labeled structural framing components.
- Green building: All engineered wood products and dimension lumber iLevel manufactures are SFI® certified, and each piece of material is stamped with the SFI logo for easy identification. The company was the first to receive the NAHB Research Center's "Green Approved" product seal of approval, and the first to receive a Sustainable Attributes Verification and Evaluation™ report from ICC-ES®. Both tools enable builders to more easily identify green building materials.
In addition to the products it manufactures, iLevel is one of the nation's largest building material distributors, serving customers through 23 distribution centers across the United States. Third-party distributed products include cedar decking, siding and trim; insulation and housewrap; and steel concrete reinforcing materials.