|NEW YORK, NY -- The Masonry Veneer Manufacturers Association (MVMA) is now accepting submissions into their annual Masonry Veneer Design Awards contest.
The judges are looking for entries that highlight innovative use and design, proper installation, and creative looks in Masonry Veneer, also known as manufactured stone veneer. In all, there are 10 award categories, ranging from New Construction - Residential - Exterior through Remodel - Commercial - Interior. A new "Innovation" category has been added this year which will award innovation in Masonry Veneer.
"The 2013 Masonry Veneer Design Awards will be recognizing the year's best Masonry Veneer projects for their innovation and beauty," said Mike Fischer, MVMA general manager. "We had a close and exciting contest in 2012, with more than 250 entries submitted from around the country. We hope to outpace that this year and showcase some amazing projects."
Winners will be announced at the MVMA Winter Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada during the 2013 International Builders Show. Each winner will receive a Certificate and national recognition for their work.
MVMA Design Awards Facts
· All entries must be submitted online at www.MasonryVeneerDesignAwards.com by November 11, 2012;
· An independent judging panel, made up of members of the American Institute of Building Design, will score the entries;
· There is no entry fee;
· Submissions require high-resolution images of the completed project;
· More information, including rules and entry requirements can be found at www.MasonryVeneerDesignAwards.com.
· Like us on Facebook to see last year's winners, and follow us on Twitter for updates.