MCLEAN, VA -- Freddie Mac announces its highest-producing multifamily mortgage sellers of 2012. These are the lenders who transacted the most financing volume with Freddie Mac. Through these and other lenders, the company settled a record $28.8 billion in new multifamily volume last year, comprising 435,000 rental units, and resulting in over $21 billion in mortgage securitizations.
Top Sellers Nationwide by Volume
1. CBRE Capital Markets: $6.2 Billion
2. Berkadia Commercial Mortgage: $3.6 Billion
3. Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital: $2.4 Billion
(Tie for third) Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. $2.4 Billion
4. Walker & Dunlop, LLC: $2.3 Billion
5. NorthMarq Capital, LLC: $1.9 Billion
Top Seller by Freddie Mac Mulifamily Region
Southeast Region: Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, Richmond, Va.
Central Region: CBRE Capital Markets, Dallas, Texas
Western Region: CBRE Capital Markets, Newport Beach, Calif.
Northeast Region: Beech Street Capital, LLC, New York, N.Y.
Top Targeted Affordable Housing Sellers
1. Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
2. Citibank, NA
3. Oak Grove Commercial Mortgage LLC
Conventional Structured Transactions
1. Beech Street Capital, LLC
2. HSBC Bank USA
Top Seniors Housing Sellers
1. KeyBank Real Estate Capital
2. Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
Partnership Award for outstanding collaboration, increased loan volume and commitment to working with Freddie Mac
Beech Street Capital, LLC
Jones Lange LaSalle